Saturday, July 11, 2020

July 11, 2020

Hello my Carole,

A picture of an image taken at Curt's and mine wedding 30 years ago... not the best repro, the pic of a pic taken today with a cell phone from a faded orginial. 

Did we even have cell phones in 1990? I can't recall.

Curt bought me an SE iPhone for our anniversary, I was so surprized! Should have made him breakfast in bed. 

Waiting for the phone case to arrive before transferring info and setting up. So looking forward to using it.

Curt's a truly fine guy, just grand, and hard to believe we've been married thirty years. That I am that old! That he and I old together, today also his birthday, getting married on the day of so he wouldn't forget! 


Maybe iPhone will take a better picture of the pic of a pic from a lifetime ago. Always missing you, you my other half.























PS: Florida COVID at 14% of population of those tested. Most can't get tested! FL cases top 255,000, more than 4,000 deaths and climbing. 

State of Florida is COVID WORLD CAPITAL, Miami Dade County leads the pack.

No comments: